Hurricane Sentinel Description:
Detailed information on forming and active storms from the National Hurricane Center,
covering the Atlantic, East Pacific and Central Pacific, Hawaii.
- Tropical Weather Discussion text for the Atlantic and East Pacific coasts.
- Option to show storms as "Track and Cone", "Best Track" or "Combined".
- Satellite Images, GOES East and West, with loops and several image types.
Accurate updated weather forecasts from NOAA and the National Weather Service.
- Up to the minute notifications, Weather Hazard Warnings.
- Current weather conditions, from your local weather station, with the very latest temperature,
"feels like", humidity, barometer, dewpoint, wind direction, speed and wind speed gust.
- Detailed Thirty Six Hour, Hourly and Seven Day forecasts.
- Looping RADAR with adjustable opacity and speed.
- Multiple RADAR types to choose from.
- RADAR warning polygons show areas of severe weather.
- Graph showing temperature, dewpoint, relative humidity and precipitation potential.
- Satellite loop from GOES Central U.S., great for a broad view of what's going on over the whole U.S..
- Current UV index with status description.
- Sunrise and Sunset times.
- Search location by City or Zip code. "GPS Location" Button gets your current Location using Wireless Networks and GPS.
***** NOTE *****
If your OS is less then 6.0, there is a good chance that
Google Play service might need to be updated for
Google Maps V2 API to work.
Hurricane Sentinel Require:
Require Android 4.0 and up
Share Hurricane Sentinel:
Download Hurricane Sentinel for Android